The Autofellatio Site - Self Sucking Photos!

Autofellatio is the art of giving yourself head - self sucking, do it yourself oral sex, sucking your own dick.

Click here to see photos of auto fellatio.

Why? Well it's the same reason why dogs lick themselves: because they can. Actually, those who can autofellate say it's one of the most satisfying personal experiences one can have.

Autofellatio may be the ultimate masturbation technique. They say if you want a job done well, you should do it yourself.

According to Kinsey, only 1% of men can successfully suck or lick their own penises. And, of course, the other 99% have tried to do it.

Interestingly, autofellatio has an ancient history. Archaeologists have found hieroglyphs and ancient paintings featuring men sucking their own penises. Academic David Lorton says that many ancient texts refer to autofellatio within the religious mythology of Egypt. The sun god Ra is said to have created the god Shu and goddess Tefnut by sucking himself and spitting out his own semen onto the ground. Autofellatio was apparently performed during religious rituals in honour of this.

Another controversial theory, still debated by Egyptologists, suggests that Horus, the son of the god Osiris, performed autofellatio every night, because injesting his own semen kept the stars in their places, and thus order was maintained. While autofellatio may have been a normal part of Egyptian life, the information has been largely suppressed over the years due to its saucy nature. Many paintings featuring the act have been deliberately vandalised thanks to Victorian repression.

If you want to read more about autofellatio, the article is available over here.

If you want to see autofellatio photos, they're here.

Autofellatio Videos

There's a huge number of self-suck adult videos out there. Now we give you a comprehensive list so you can start collecting!

Some Movies Available Online as well as on Video

Auto Fellatio 2 and Auto Fellatio 3 (also on DVD)
It must be nice being able to hear the words "open up and say ahh..." in your own voice rather than another's, huh? Come, feast your eyes upon another crew of lucky dogs.

Autofellatio Biographies
From the liner notes:
"Hot, hung and erotic men let you know that they can cum in their own mouths."
You can watch this movie online by renting it from AEBN or as a Video on Demand at Gamelink for $7.95.

Go Fuck Yourself (DVD)
Incredible footage of men who can get their weiner right into their butts. They describe the pleasure of self-fucking as being "unbelievable".
Click here to watch this movie online as a Video On Demand at Gamelink.
Head Over Heels
Another compilation of gorgeous men loving themselves in the best possible way.
Head Over Heels 2 is also available.
I Can Suck My Own Dick
And how! More fabulous self sucking adventures. A must-have autofellatio video
Mouth Organ (also on DVD)
From the liner notes:
"No one can love you until you love yourself... They blow themselves. Why? Because they can!
It's auto erotica from Vivid Man."
Position Impossible
You've already got the theme music in your head... now be prepared to be blown away for the freakiest action movie yet. If Tom Cruise could do this... well, he'd never have run off with that Penelope woman.
Because They Can
"When you can blow yourself... you're never alone." So say the liner notes of this amazing four hour video. Featuring dozens of cute hunks autofellating to their heart's content.
Dreamsicle
You know the old adage, If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself!!! Well, these studs do exactly that! Watch these studs suck themselves off into messy gooey orgasms that could only be brought upon by the unique satisfaction of doing a job yourself!
Hot Off The Web 2 and Hot Off The Web 3

Hot off the web 2
It's hard-core cock worship! Straight boys jackin', jocks slappin', and cum lappin' from the hottest amateur guys in San Francisco.
Click here to watch this movie online.

Hot off the web 3
From the liner notes:
"The third in a series of compilation tapes. This hot tape includes leather, armpit sucking, rimming and two self-suck scenes. It's all amateur San Francisco guys showing how they like to get off. Lots of cum soaked scenes!"
Click here to watch this movie online.

Self Suckin' Dildo Ridin' Rampage

From the liner notes:
Rod:
This horny masked bandit deep throats his huge ten incher while watching rare video of himself jammin' his own cock and balls up his tight ass hole. Chance:
As a prelude to a self-inflicted lip lock around the head of his cock, this U.S. Marine limbers up with a sword wieldin' act. But the real stretch doesn't begin until after he grabs the trusty ole' anal plugger.
Sean:
Before suckin' himself off into the sunset, this self lovin' cock pig does some pretty amazing things with his two-headed buddy. Then - like magic - makes another favorite toy completely vanish up his hungry ass.